I’m so honored to be nominated for a Liebster Award by NomsTheWord! I love the idea of blog awards and I think its a great way for bloggers to gain publicity!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back up to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are the ten questions from NomsTheWord!
1. I’m sure it says in your “about” page, but remind me and your other readers. Why are you writing your blog?
I like to eat, I like to cook. Why not take some pictures!
2. What does your ideal evening look like?
I just graduated college and my life is pretty minimal these days. Probably eating something while watching Extreme Weight Loss.
3. I know I’m stealing this one, but what is your favorite cocktail?
4. What is your #1 comfort food?
5. Its summer time, what would you most like to be doing?
Vacationing in Lake George.
6. What was your most memorable vacation or travel experience?
Studying abroad in London and traveling throughout Europe. Mainly just witnessing Munich, Germany.
7. If you could make one change towards self-betterment, what would it be?
Well my recent graduation from college has led me to unemployment. Would probably be a good idea to clear up that issue…
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Publicist for restaurants…or an astronaut.
9. Do you get out of bed when your alarm goes off, or are you a hit the snooze kind of person?
I actually am I really weird person and set my alarm two hours before I am supposed to wake up just so I can experience sleeping for another two hours. Once it comes time for me to wake up, I snooze two more times.
10. You’re attending a pot luck dinner, what are you bringing?
Probably Old Bay Chicken Wings.
And the Nominees are…
Ten Questions to Answer:
1. Would you rather live one 1,000 year life or live ten 100 year lives?
2. Would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life or feel the need to sneeze for the rest of your life?
3. Would you rather be 4 ft. 4 or 7 ft. 7?
4. Would you rather be able to run 100 miles per hour or fly 10 miles per hour?
5. Would you rather lose half your hair or lose half your hearing?
6. Ok I’m bored with those questions now. If you had to watch one movie and only one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
7. If you could have only one food on a desert island what would it be?
8. What is your favorite food to cook?
9. What is your favorite cocktail?
10. Would you rather have a side of soup or a side of salad?
Ok what is up with me and these life or death questions? I should see a therapist…